St. Lawrence University supports 30 off-campus programs in over 20 countries that allow students to enrich their majors, expand their world, gain cross-cultural perspectives and skills, and prepare to be responsible global citizens.
Apply by September 10th to study off-campus in Spring 2019. Applications now open and accessible via the individual program pages below.
St. Lawrence Programs
St. Lawrence University operates seven of its own semester/year long off-campus programs. Our programs foster deep cultural immersion, typically through homestays, language study, and course work before, during, and after the off-campus program. These well established and highly regarded programs are closely integrated into our campus curriculum and supported by the faculty.
The University has partnered with other carefully selected programs in different regions. Some involve direct enrollment in foreign universities, and others are operated by U.S. colleges/universities or highly respected study abroad program providers.
Students whose academic and area interests lie outside of the opportunities provided by St. Lawrence & St. Lawrence-partner programs may research non-affiliated programs on their own and may submit an application by the St. Lawrence University off-campus study application deadline, after meeting with the Director of Off-Campus Programs. For more information on applying to a non-SLU program, please see the Off-Campus Study Policies & Procedures page)
- Australia (James Cook University)
- Austria (Austro-American Institute)
- Canada (Trent University)
- China (CIEE--East China Normal University, Shanghai)
- China (Xi'an Jiaotong - Liverpool University, Suzhou)
- Costa Rica (University of Kansas)
- Czech Republic (CIEE)
- Denmark (DIS)
- Fall Semester in France (CIEE)
- Germany (Colgate)
- India (SIT)
- Italy (Lorenzo de Medici)
- Italy (Sant' Anna)
- Italy (University of Georgia)
- Japan (Kansai Gaidai University)
- Jordan (AmidEast)
- Nashville, TN (Fisk University)
- Nepal (SIT)
- New Zealand (University of Otago)
- Thailand (ISDSI)
- Trinidad (Pacific Lutheran University)
- Washington DC (The Washington Center)
|Program||Spring Semester||Fall Semester|