Opportunities for Students
A St. Lawrence University education is an international and intercultural education. The Center for International and Intercultural Education collaborates with faculty, staff, alumni, and a vast network of partners around the world to offer a robust range of opportunities to engage in intercultural learning. The breadth and flexibility of these opportunities allows all St. Lawrence students to integrate these opportunities into and throughout their academic careers.
St. Lawrence University students have the opportunity to...
- Study off-campus for a semester or an academic year through programs around the world or within the United States.
- Enroll in multi-week summer courses around the world taught by St. Lawrence University faculty.
- Enroll in internships in addition to academic coursework during an off-campus study semester.
- Receive grant funding to conduct research throughout the United States or internationally.
- Enroll in courses taught on the St. Lawrence University campus that integrate off-campus international components.
- Partner with a St. Lawrence University Faculty member to conduct a collaborative research project.
- Live on-campus in the Intercultural Living/Learning community.
- Participate in a variety of international and intercultural events on-campus throughout the academic year.
Explore the other resources in this section to learn more about these opportunities.