Course Descriptions And Current Schedules
The Department of Mathematics, Computer Science and Statistics at St. Lawrence University offers a wide range of courses and degree programs to suit a variety of needs and interests. Students who graduate with a degree from our department at St. Lawrence take positions within the world of industry and finance, become secondary school educators, pursue further study at mathematics graduate schools, and more.
Follow these links to examine the courses and programs offered in more detail.
- Computer Science course descriptions
- Data Science course descriptions
- Mathematics course descriptions
- Statistics course descriptions
- Course schedules: log into the Registrar's Office eSaint Portal (APR)
- Final exam schedules: log into the Registrar's Office eSaint Portal (APR))
- Departmental course schedule - Fall 2022