The Registrar's Office supports the education of students at St. Lawrence University and protects the integrity of the SLU degree. The office maintains the permanent academic record of all SLU students and alumni in accordance with university policy and government statutes.
- My Online Forms (Search any)
- Academic Petitions
- Address/Phone Update
- Course Overload
- Course Withdrawal
- Pass/Fail Grading
- Registration Proxy
- Transcript Request
- Transfer Credit Evaluation
2023 Spring Term Information:
Add/Drop, All (UG/GR) Students [Online Form]
- Wednesday, January 18, 2023 through Thursday, January 26, 2023 at 4:30pm.
- Academic petition now required for late A/D & OL requests.
E-Grade, Faculty [APR2]
- Friday, February 3, 2023 at 4:30pm.
Advising for Fall 2023 Registration
- Tuesday, March 14, 2023 - Friday, March 17, 2023
- Monday, March 27, 2023 - Friday, March 31, 2023
Pass/Fail, All (UG) Students [Online Form]
- Friday, March 31, 2023 at 4:30pm.
Fall 2023 Registration
- Begins April 3, 2023
- More details to follow
Course Withdrawal, All (UG/GR) Students [Online Form]
- Friday, April 7, 2023 at 4:30pm.