The Registrar's Office supports the education of students at St. Lawrence University and protects the integrity of the SLU degree. The office maintains the permanent academic record of all SLU students and alumni in accordance with university policy and government statutes.
- My Online Forms (Search any)
- Academic Petitions
- Address/Phone Update
- Course Overload
- Course Withdrawal
- Pass/Fail Grading
- Registration Proxy
- Transcript Request
2022 Spring Term Information:
2022 Summer Term Information:
2022 Fall Term Information:
ADD/DROP, All (UG/GR) Students [Online Form]
- Wednesday, January 19, 2022 through Thursday, January 27, 2022 at 4:30pm.
- Academic petition now required for late A/D & OL requests.
E-GRADE, Faculty [APR2]
- Friday, March 4, 2022 at 4:30pm.
PASS/FAIL, All (UG) Students [Online Form]
- Friday, April 1, 2022 at 4:30pm.
COURSE WITHDRAWAL, All (UG/GR) Students [Online Form]
- Friday, April 8, 2022 at 4:30pm.