Academic Advising forms (to declare or make changes to Major, Minor, and Advisor):

To declare a major or to add or change advisors, you are expected to meet with your prospective advisor before submitting the form. When declaring a major, please do not also submit an advisor form. Your major advisor will be added when you submit the major declaration. For some majors, you must also fill out an application or major contract or fulfill other expectations required by the department.

To declare a minor, you must get the approval of the chair/coordinator before submitting the form.  

See forms in link above for additional instructions.

Instructions for students

Instructions for advisors and chairs/coordinators

Note: If you have questions, please contact

Other Advising Forms:

Academic planning worksheet

Syllabus map

16-hour day planning worksheet

Registrar's Office forms: (add/drop, pass/fail, course withdrawal, overload, academic petitions, address/phone update, registration proxy, transcript request):

Student Life forms:

For medical withdrawal (from a single course or from the entire semester), contact Elaine White (Student Center 233, 315-229-5311,

For personal withdrawal or leave of absence, contact Suzanne Noble (Student Center 238, 315-229-5550,