The Festival of SLU in the Community celebrates our students’ engagement with the local community through the offices of Community Based Learning and Volunteer Services. It offers students the opportunity to showcase their experiences in a reflective way.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR STUDENT PRESENTERS
Students can present their experience through poster. Students can present alone or in groups (no more than four members and no more than two placement sites).
Every student (or the representative for each group) must complete the Poster Presentation Form. Approval will be sent to all students from the CBL office within five business days.
Every student (or the representative for each group) must download the Presentation Approval Form - this form allows the community partner to sign off on any photos/videos/audio in your presentation, confirms all information represents the community partner accurately, gives permission to show the presentation at the Festival of SLU in the Community, and details specific limitations in sharing the presentation online. Please note: for group presentations, if there is more than one agency represented, a form for all agencies must be submitted. The Presentation Approval Form needs to be submitted to the CBL office located at 11 Hillside, Room 1. You can bring it to the office, or scan a signed form and send it as an attachment to email@example.com.
- Create your poster presentation utilizing the Poster Design/Presentation Instructions
- Share your presentation with your community partner
- Make changes, if needed, based on the community partner's review of the presentation
- Obtain signature for the Presentation Approval Form.
- prepare your poster and submit it. Send poster to ODY for Printing. Please note, you must fill out the form and upload your file to T:/ODY/Print Jobs. Go to Print Request , when you get to the " Create Print Request" page, please follow the detailed instructions to fill out print request form.
- An email will be sent from ODY when the poster is ready for pick up. It is the responsibility of every student (or the representative for each group) to pick up the poster and bring it to the event!
- Deadline:Presentation Approval Form is due on Monday, December 2
- Deadline:Poster submitted for printing by Thursday, December 5
- Event Date/Time/Location: Wednesday, December 11, 5:00pm, TAUNY
Day of Event
- Have you picked up your poster?
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to set up your poster.
- Confirm your attendance with Community Mentor staff upon arrival.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the CBL office at 315-229-5095 or firstname.lastname@example.org