The Registrar's Office remains open during Spring Break and the remote learning period (until April 13th), but we will be working remotely in most cases. We are available by e-mail and can arrange phone calls or video conferences as needed. Please e-mail us individually or use email@example.com.
- Withdrawal Deadline extended to May 1. Course withdrawals during this semester will not count toward the limit of two withdrawals during a student’s career at SLU.
- Pass/Fail Deadline extended to May 1. Pass/fail grades during this semester will not count toward the limit of four p/f grades in a student’s career at SLU.
- Pass/Fail requests are only valid from individual students via the pass/fail request form.
- At this point in the semester, instructors may not change their class from a “graded” to a “pass/fail only” class.
- Registration week postponed until April 20.
The Registrar's Office supports the education of students at St. Lawrence University and protects the integrity of the SLU degree. The office maintains the permanent academic record of all SLU students and alumni in accordance with university policy and government statutes.