Community Mentor Program
The CBL office is currently recruiting for its Community Mentor Program for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Mission Statement: The mission of the Community Mentor Program is to develop the capacity of student leaders to become agents of positive social change at St. Lawrence and beyond. Community Mentors enhance both their leadership and professional development by participating in various workshops, trainings, and conference opportunities.
- Maintain and nurture campus-community partnerships
- Guide and oversee CBL experience for peers
- Maintain open communication between all CBL constituents including community partners, faculty, staff, CBL students, and CBL staff
- Participate in professional development workshops
- Engage in active citizenship activities to promote a culture of engagement
To APPLY. Deadline: May 6, 2022.