Community Mentor Program
The CBL office is currently recruiting for its Community Mentor Program for the 2023-2024 academic year.
Mission Statement: The mission of the Community Mentor Program is to develop the capacity of student leaders to become agents of positive social change at St. Lawrence and beyond. Community Mentors enhance both their leadership and professional development by participating in various workshops, trainings, and conference opportunities.
- Maintain and nurture campus-community partnerships
- Guide and oversee CBL experience for peers
- Maintain open communication between all CBL constituents including community partners, faculty, staff, CBL students, and CBL staff
- Participate in professional development workshops
- Engage in active citizenship activities to promote a culture of engagement
To APPLY. Deadline: Open until filled.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Brenda Papineau at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.