Accepting Your Aid Package
The financial aid component of the SLU Portal allows current students to view, interact, and accept financial aid award resources.
Access the SLU Portal for Financial Aid Acceptance
(Available for current students only; recently admitted students will not have access to online acceptance until they matriculate.)
If you are on campus, you can accept the package via the SLU Portal. (Use Edge, Firefox or Chrome - Safari is not supported.)
If you are off campus:
1. In a web browser (Internet Edge, Firefox or Chrome - Safari is not supported) navigate to desktop.stlawu.edu
2. Click the monitor icon on the right for ‘VMware Horizon View HTML Access.’
3. Log in using your SLU Network login information.
4. Click on the monitor icon for Windows 10 Lab.
5. You are now logged into the SLU Virtual Desktop Lab. In this lab, click “start” and open Internet Explorer.
6. Type saints.stlawu.edu into the navigation bar
7. Under “Colleague Web Access” on the right side of the SLU Portal, click to expand Financial Aid
8. Choose “Accept or reject my financial aid awards.”
Questions regarding online access to the SLU Portal should be directed to the IT Help Desk by calling 315-229-5770 or emailing them at email@example.com. The IT Help Desk is open from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. Monday through Friday during the summer.
Questions regarding your financial aid resources, once you have viewed the SLU Portal, should be directed to the Financial Aid Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 800-355-0863.