St. Lawrence University recognized faculty and staff retirements and celebrated employee anniversaries at a ceremony held on Wednesday, April 27, in Eben Holden.
Dining Services Updates
There have been many updates, changes, and additions to Dining Services for the fall. Please read through the details below and let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
Let’s start with the fun stuff
- You can now use the GET app to order from both the Northstar Cafe and Spartacus.
- Spartacus is now offering Green & Grain, Rice Noodle, and Pho Bowls.
- Spartacus is now offering Organic Iced Tea and Bubble Tea with our partner Teatuila.
- The Northstar Cafe is continuing to serve Paesan’s Pizza out of Albany, NY.
- Check out the new meal exchange options for both lunch and dinner at the Northstar Cafe.
Important Changes to Note
Dana Dining Hall will once again be using our silverware, china plates, and our green take-out containers.
In every dining location the university campus mask and social distancing protocols must be followed:
The new Catering Menu is now online.
Quarantine Dietary Needs
If you are placed into quarantine please email us at email@example.com to provide us with your dietary needs.
All the best,
Dining and Conference Services News
Finals Week Dining Hours of Operation Monday, May 9 – Friday, May 13, 2022 Northstar Cafe, Jack’s & Sun Coffee Roasters open at 7:45am and run regular hours for the remainder of the day (*closing at 9...