LIFETIME GIVING RECOGNITION
The Cornerstone Society honors individuals whose lifetime commitment to St. Lawrence totals $500,000 and above. The University finds it helpful to celebrate leadership philanthropy and the example it sets. Cornerstone Society members have made generous gifts during their lifetime and/or through their estates. The University greatly appreciates these examples of exceptional philanthropy.
Laurentian Leadership Society
In recognition of alumni, parents and friends whose lifetime commitment to St. Lawrence totals $100,000 and above.
ANNUAL GIVING RECOGNITION
Candle in the Wilderness Society
$50,000 to $99,999
$25,000 to $49,999
$10,000 to $24,999
$5,000 to $9,999
$2,500 to $4,999
Alumni who graduated in the prior 15 years will be included as members of the Candle in the Wilderness Society when they make an annual gift of $100 multiplied by the number of years since they graduated.
Members of the Candle in the Wilderness Society will be extended the following courtesies:
- Enhanced communication from the President and other senior leaders of the University
- Invitation to special presidential receptions
- Acknowledgement in leadership donor listings and online donor roll
- Advanced registration to Laurentian travel experiences
In recognition of alumni, parents and friends who have given consecutively for at least three years, or who have given every year since graduation (two-year minimum).
Sustaining Saints will be extended the following courtesies:
- Special distinction in donor listings and online donor roll