Math-Environmental Combined Major (B.S.)
The Environmental Studies-Mathematics Combined Major requires fifteen units.
- ENVS 101 - Intro to Environmental Studies
- Four Environmental Science and Policy Courses within Environmental Studies include ENVS 213, 216, 231, 249, 261, 263, 275, 301, 302, 326, 370, 379, and certain 30xx numbered courses.
Environmental Studies Electives
- Two electives are required, at least one must be a dual-listed course in the Social Sciences or Humanities
Mathematics and Statistics
- MATH 135 - Calculus I
- MATH 136 - Calculus II
- MATH 205 - Calculus III
- STAT 113 - Introduction to Statistics
- STAT 213 - Applied Regression Analysis
- MATH 230 - Differential Equations
- MATH 350 - Mathematical Modeling
Mathematics and Statistics Elective
- One elective at the 300+ level
- Math 280 can count as a 300+ elective
- MATH 350 is currently under construction, so any 300+ level mathematics or statistics class may be substituted.
Here is a worksheet to help you plan your course of study.