How is Dana changing to protect everyone from Covid 19?
- When you enter Dana, there will be crowd control barriers in the lobby to safely guide you to the cashier
- We have external card readers for your university ID that YOU will swipe, so there is no need to pass your card to our cashier
- There is a new queuing system in the service area which allows two separate lines that serve the same menu options for quicker service
- All food will be served by our staff members
- The beverage bar will be self-service as we have reduced high touch points
- All food and beverages will be served in disposable containers
- There are 300 seats available in Dana
- There are 100 seats available in Sykes Common Room from 11am-3:30pm only
Recipe Information Availability For the convenience of those who wish to know what ingredients are contained in our recipes, we have made available a booklet which will be at the checker's stand listing each week's recipes. These will be especially helpful to those who may have certain food allergies. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office at x-5995 or you may also ask for a manager and they will assist you.