SLU Connect Programs and Policies
SLU Connect is sponsored, in part, by the Alumni Executive Council. SLU Connect is a partnership between University Advancement and the Center for Career Excellence.
Upcoming SLU Connect Programs:
Program Dates: September 19, 2022
Deadline to Apply: Thursday, September 15 @ 4:00 p.m.
Program Dates: October 12 - 15, 2022
Deadline to Apply: Friday, September 9 @ 4:00 p.m.
Program Dates: Date TBD 2023 (Winter Break)
Deadline to Apply: Friday, October 21 @ 4:00 p.m.
Program Dates: March 20 - 24, 2023
Deadline to Apply: Friday, December 2 @ 4:00 p.m.
Program Dates: May 15 - 19, 2023
Deadline to Apply: Friday, February 24, 2023 at 4:00 p.m.
- Students in their sophomore, junior, or senior year are eligible to apply to the SLU Connect programs.
- Students may apply for, and if selected, participate in multiple programs in the same year and/or over their three years.
- Students may apply for a program more than once, but may not participate in the same program more than once.
- Students are selected based on the strength of their application in comparison to the overall applicant pool for each program.
- Students may request financial assistance for each program to which they apply, and must make this request on the application. Demonstrated financial need is based on FAFSA information and the student’s written request. Awards of financial assistance will be based on the strength of their application, demonstrated need level, and the amount of aid available per program.
- Students receiving financial assistance for one program may request assistance again for another, however the request will receive lower priority and be reviewed after requests from first-time requesters.
- Students will be expected to write a thank you note for any financial assistance they receive, and will work with Career Services staff on this process.
- Students participating in a SLU Connect program are required to stay at the hotel with the group and attend all aspects of the program.