SLU Connect Programs and Policies
SLU Connect is sponsored, in part, by the Alumni Executive Council. SLU Connect is a partnership between University Advancement and the Center for Career Excellence.
For more information, or if you have questions about SLU Connect, please contact Aaron Todd, Associate Director for Outreach in the Center for Career Excellence, at email@example.com.
Upcoming SLU Connect Programs:
Program Dates: October 11 - 14, 2023 (Mid-Semester Break)
Deadline to Apply: Monday, September 18 @ 4:00 p.m.
• Tuesday, September 5, 12 p.m. (Monaco Room, SC 242)
• Thursday, September 7, 4 p.m. (Monaco Room, SC 242)
• Monday, September 11, 8 p.m. (Virtual via Zoom)
• Wednesday, September 13, 12:30 p.m. (Monaco Room, SC 242)
• Friday, September 15, 1:30 p.m. (SC 232)
- Students in their sophomore, junior, or senior year are eligible to apply to the SLU Connect programs.
- Students may apply for, and if selected, participate in multiple programs in the same year and/or over their three years.
- Students may apply for a program more than once, but may not participate in the same program more than once.
- Students are selected based on the strength of their application in comparison to the overall applicant pool for each program.
- Students may request financial assistance for each program to which they apply, and must make this request on the application. Demonstrated financial need is based on FAFSA information and the student’s written request. Awards of financial assistance will be based on the strength of their application, demonstrated need level, and the amount of aid available per program.
- Students receiving financial assistance for one program may request assistance again for another, however the request will receive lower priority and be reviewed after requests from first-time requesters.
- Students will be expected to write a thank you note for any financial assistance they receive, and will work with Career Services staff on this process.
- Students participating in a SLU Connect program are required to stay at the hotel with the group and attend all aspects of the program.