Reunion is a momentous occasion to celebrate St. Lawrence tradition. Make your reunion experience a memorable one by serving as a reunion volunteer.
Alumni gather each spring at St. Lawrence University to celebrate Reunion milestone and affinity anniversaries. Reunion Weekend is a wonderful way for alumni to engage with the University, connect with their classmates and friends, meet new people and experience today’s campus first-hand. Make your reunion experience a memorable one by serving as a reunion volunteer.
Reunion Weekend 2023 Volunteers
There are two volunteer roles where alumni can contribute to the Reunion Weekend efforts.
Reunion Co-Chair Volunteer:
Reunion Co-Chairs work closely with staff from the Office of Annual Giving and Office of Laurentian Engagement in the months leading up to Reunion Weekend. Primary tasks include:
- Recruit and manage a committee of 15 classmates
- Assist in setting class goals for attendance, dollars raised and donor participation
- Work with staff to create class outreach, fundraising letters and communication
- Set an example by making a leadership Reunion commitment; Reunion class gifts are a great opportunity to help make the St. Lawrence experience as unique and meaningful for today’s students as it was for you.
- Bring a unique class perspective to the planning process
Reunion Committee Volunteer:
Reunion Committee volunteers are important contributors to the efforts of Reunion Co-Chairs in meeting class goals. Committee volunteers are among a cohort of classmates contributing to efforts and primary tasks include:
- Select 10-15 classmates to reach out to via social media, email, text or phone call to raise participation and gifts from classmates in honor of your milestone Reunion
- Make a participation gift to the reunion class gift effort
- Build excitement for Reunion Weekend
- Share ideas that help shape class dinners, hospitality center activities, and the alumni parade