Welcome to Reunion 2022
Registration Closes Soon!
Reunion is a special time to reconnect with fellow classmates and across generations of Laurentians during a fun weekend of events. Registration is now open and will close on Monday, May 23.
Important Registration Instructions:
In order to register for Reunion Weekend 2022, you must choose an arrival day and housing option for each person attending any events during Reunion Weekend.
Your registration will not be processed, and you will not be registered for any events without completed "Registration and Housing" information and payment for all individuals in your party.
Registration packages are based on arrival day and housing selections per adult. The on-campus dorm housing fee for Reunion 2022 is $65 per person no matter your arrival time for the weekend. The housing fee is built into the prices you will see on the registration form when you select a package with "on-campus".
Reunion Package - Thursday or Friday Arrival - Arrival between 12:00 p.m. on Thursday, June 2 and 8:00 p.m. on Friday, June 3. This package includes all on-campus meals (Thursday dinner through Sunday breakfast), all reunion activities and beverages at all meals.
Weekend Package - Late Friday or Saturday Arrival - Arrival between 8:00 p.m. on Friday, June 3 and 6:00 p.m. on Saturday, June 4. This package includes all on-campus meals (Saturday breakfast through Sunday breakfast), all Saturday and Sunday reunion activities and beverages at all meals.
Bringing a child to Reunion? Children ages 6 to 18 are $50 per child for the entire weekend. Children ages 5 and under are complimentary. Children of any age are not charged a housing fee.
**Please Note: You must register all guests and roommates on one form in order for our staff to house everyone in your party together.**
COVID-19 Safety Measures: Safety measures can be found at the bottom of this page and on our Frequently Asked Questions page.
To register online for Reunion Weekend 2022, please click on the appropriate class milestone or affinity reunion link below.
- If you are celebrating both a class milestone and the 75th Anniversary of the Laurentian Singers, please register using your class milestone form.
- If your class milestone was celebrating at Reunion 2020 or 2021 (and you are not in the 50th, Honor Guard, or a member of the Laurentian Singers), please use the Reunion 2020 & 2021 form below.
- Those registering for just the Athletics Hall of Fame Induction should use the Hall of Fame form below.
Internet Browser: For the best user experience, please use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer to register. We do not recommend using a mobile device.
1-Year Reunion (Class of 2021)
15th Reunion (Classes of 2006, 2007, 2008)
25th Reunion (Classes of 1996, 1997, 1998)
35th Reunion (Classes of 1986, 1987, 1988)
50th Reunion (Classes of 1970, 1971, 1972)
Honor Guard (all classes prior to 1970)
Laurentian Singers 75th Anniversary
Reunion 2020 & 2021 Class Milestones (Classes of 2014, 2015, 2016, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2000, 2001, 2002, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1975, 1976 and 1977)
Athletics Hall of Fame Induction
General Registration Notes:
• Online registration will close on Monday, May 23, 2022.
• Guests who register individually are traditionally given their own room. If you are interested in having a specific individual be your roommate for the weekend, we ask that one person in the party complete the registration form and indicate the roommate as the guest of your party.
• Should you require transportation from an area airport (Massena, Ogdensburg, or Syracuse), please contact 1-888-758-4438 to make a reservation. Airport shuttle service is available from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Thursday through Saturday, and 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on Sunday (last shuttle departs at 12:00 p.m.).
- Massena and Ogdensburg Airports (one-way): $20 per individual
- Syracuse Airport (one-way): $40 per individual
Due to ongoing border regulations, no pickups in Ottawa will be available.
Shuttle reservations and payment are required by Wednesday, May 25, 2022 in order to reserve a spot on a scheduled shuttle. Contact the Office of Laurentian Engagement at 888-758-4438 to make your reservation today.
• If you're looking to tee it up during your visit, register online for the 11th Annual Saints Athletics Golf Tournament scheduled for Friday, June 3rd.
• Be sure to refer to the Schedule of Events for additional information about Reunion 2022.
• Curious who is registered for Reunion Weekend? Visit our "Who's Attending Reunion?" page for a list of attendees after registration opens.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
The goal throughout Reunion Weekend 2022 will be to maintain the safety of our alumni, guests, staff, and student workers. The following guidelines will look to maintain this safety while providing a fun weekend for all.
Basic pre-event recommendations
• For the safety of our University and local communities, we recommend that all returning guests be fully vaccinated (including boosters when eligible). University staff will not be checking vaccination status on arrival for any guests.
• We recommend that all returning guests complete a PCR test or rapid antigen test before traveling to campus. University staff will not be checking for testing results or documentation on arrival for any guests.
During Reunion Weekend 2022
• Rapid test kits will be available for anyone who wants one at our Registration Center throughout the weekend.
• Registration will have masks and hand sanitizer available.
• All Hospitality Centers in the residence halls will have masks and hand sanitizer available. These areas will be cleaned each night by Reunion Weekend 2022 staff.
• Indoor events will have masks available at the entrances.
We recognize that returning guests may have varying comfortability levels and so ask that as a Laurentian community, we respect those who wish to remain masked during the weekend or at events where social distancing is harder to maintain. As noted we will look to have safety supplies (masks and hand sanitizer) available for personal use throughout the weekend.
*St. Lawrence will not provide quarantine space during Reunion Weekend 2022. If you begin to experience symptoms or if a self-administered rapid test comes back positive, we would ask that you return home.
These current guidelines are subject to change and may be influenced by State, local, and University expectations at the time of the event. Heightened expectations would be communicated via email to all registered guests and will also be noted here. Please check back closer to the event for any updates.