Welcome to Reunion 2024
Registration is Coming!
Reunion is a special time to reconnect with fellow classmates and across generations of Laurentians during a fun weekend of events. Registration is currently being developed for a spring 2024 opening. Please email us at email@example.com for questions regarding your Reunion Weekend registration.
Important Registration Instructions:
More specific information will be added in the weeks ahead. Below is general information regarding registration.
Your registration will not be processed, and you will not be registered for any events without completed "Registration and Housing" information and payment for all individuals in your party.
Registration packages are based on arrival day and housing selections per adult. The on-campus dorm housing fee for Reunion 2024 is a flat fee per person no matter your arrival time for the weekend. The housing fee is built into the prices you will see on the registration form when you select a package with "on-campus".
Reunion Package - Thursday or Friday Arrival - Arrival between 12:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 30 and 8:00 p.m. on Friday, May 31. This package includes all on-campus meals (Thursday dinner through Sunday breakfast), all reunion activities and beverages at all meals.
Weekend Package - Late Friday or Saturday Arrival - Arrival between 8:00 p.m. on Friday, May 31 and 6:00 p.m. on Saturday, June 1. This package includes all on-campus meals (Saturday breakfast through Sunday breakfast), all Saturday and Sunday reunion activities and beverages at all meals.
Bringing a child to Reunion? Children ages 6 to 18 are $50 per child for the entire weekend. Children ages 5 and under are complimentary. Children of any age are not charged a housing fee.
Housing is processed on a first-come, first-served basis. You must register all guests and roommates on one form in order for our staff to house everyone in your party together. Requests for roommates, or to be near a group of people, are made by registering everyone on the same form. Due to the high volume of registrations and on-campus housing needs, we are unable to accommodate large group requests unless everyone registers on the same form or at the same time. Housing requests for individuals who have yet to register will not be processed.
Airport Shuttle Requests
Registered Reunion attendees may schedule a round-trip shuttle for the Massena, Ogdensburg, Syracuse, or Watertown airports for a $75 per person fee. Please keep the following shuttle service hours in mind when you are booking your flights as airport shuttles will not operate outside of these hours.
Airport Shuttle Service Hours
Thursday - Saturday:
- First shuttle departs campus at 8:00 a.m.
- Last shuttle returns and is on campus at 9:00 p.m.
- First shuttle departs campus at 8:00 a.m.
- Last shuttle departs campus at 12:00 p.m.
Shuttle reservations and payment are required by Friday, May 17, 2024 in order to reserve a spot on a scheduled shuttle. Payment will be collected when you register for the weekend. Flight details must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, May 17, 2024.
General Registration Notes:
• Online registration will close at 4:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday, May 22, 2024.
• All housing is processed on a first-come, first-serve basis. Your accommodations for the weekend will be with classmates from your milestone year. Individual guests are placed in rooms by themselves. Should you wish for someone to be your roommate for the weekend, please fill out one registration and we will house you together. If you want solo accommodations, but wish to be near a set of friends, please try to register around the same time as you will be more likely to be near each other. Family housing is available for those bringing children. Housing in Greek, Theme, or Townhouse facilities is not available during Reunion Weekend 2024.
• Be sure to refer to the Schedule of Events for additional information about Reunion 2024.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
The goal throughout Reunion Weekend 2024 will be to maintain the safety of our alumni, guests, staff, and student workers. This year, we are back to a more normal way of operating. Masking on campus is optional and based on each person's choice and comfort level.
During Reunion Weekend 2024
• Registration will have masks and hand sanitizer available.
• Indoor events will have masks available at the entrances.
We recognize that returning guests may have varying comfortability levels. As a Laurentian Community, we ask you to respect those who wish to remain masked during the weekend or at events where social distancing is harder to maintain. As noted we will look to have safety supplies (masks and hand sanitizer) available for personal use throughout the weekend.
These current guidelines are subject to change and may be influenced by State, local, and University expectations at the time of the event. Heightened expectations would be communicated via email to all registered guests and will also be noted here. Please check back closer to the event for any updates.