Help us plan the events you want to attend!
Laurentian event volunteers assist the Office of Laurentian Engagement in coordinating regional events throughout the country. We plan a variety of events each year for alumni to attend with varying focus:
- Athletic events, e.g. pre- or post-game receptions
- Career networking events, e.g. SLU Connect site visit hosts
- Community service events, e.g. day of service in celebration of Charter Day
- Educational events, e.g. plan a dinner for the "PhDinner Series"
- Social opportunities for mingling, e.g. annual "Scarlet & Brown Tour"
Volunteers help to generate event ideas, secure venues, identify speakers, encourage attendance and staff events. They help alumni, parents and friends stay connected with one another in their own communities while learning about the latest happenings at St. Lawrence.