This group has served the University in one form or another on a volunteer basis since the early 1970s. The group has grown to more than 500 members from across the country to around the world. Associates serve as St. Lawrence resources for students and parents living in their area.
They perform a variety of tasks which include:
- Conducting alumni interviews for prospective students.
- Representing St. Lawrence at local college fairs.
- Identifying and actively encouraging potential SLU students by maintaining personal contact with them throughout the recruitment process.
- Writing or telephoning students who have applied or have been accepted.
- Attending (or hosting) receptions/events for prospective students and their families.
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd be interested in, please complete the online interest form today!