Stay calm. Be prepared to provide the dispatcher the following information:
1. What you see, hear or find.
2. Exact location of incident (look for landmarks).
3. The phone number of the phone you are using.
4. Number(s) of people involved, is estimable.
5. Type of assistance needed, as best you can tell (medical, fire, police)
6. Your name
7. Stay on the line until the dispatcher tells you to hang up.
Emergency Phone Numbers:
- Campus Safety and Security: 315-229-5555
- Campus Information for Students/ Staff/Faculty: 315-229-5585
- Public Information: 315-229-5585