A transcript of the academic record of each regularly enrolled student is maintained in perpetuity in the registrar’s office. Any student or former student may request a free copy of their transcript at any time.
- Transcripts are provided at a charge of $6.00.
- St. Lawrence University only issues official transcripts.
- Official transcripts are identifiable by the Registrar's signature.
- Depending on the academic calendar, the normal transcript processing time is 3-5 business days after receipt of the request. This may be delayed during "busy" times of the semester: (e.g., during pre-registration week and while grades are being processed).
- Advising transcripts are available to active students through the eSaint (APR) portal.
The University reserves the right to withhold academic transcripts in the event of an outstanding obligation owed to the University at the time of the request. Outstanding obligations may be resolved in Student Financial Services (315) 229-5581.
Requesting a Transcript
Students and alumni are able to request official transcripts via Parchment.
Through our partnership with Parchment, we are able to provide electronic transcripts (e-transcripts) that can be delivered to the recipient via e-mail or through traditional mail, directly from the Parchment warehouse. Paper copies are delivered via USPS.
Students who attended St. Lawrence prior to 1986 can also order their transcript through Parchment.
We cannot accept transcript requests from third parties without student authorization. Please direct the student to complete a request through Parchment.
St. Lawrence University charges $6 per transcript.
Parchment Mailing Fees:
- USPS International delivery is an additional $5
- Fed Ex Delivery – Domestic is an additional $25
- Fed Ex Delivery – International Priority is an additional $47.50.
*Mailing fees are subject to change.
The fastest way to have your transcript delivered is to use Parchment to request an e-transcript. Requests for a paper transcript to be mailed via FedEx delivery can also be made via Parchment for an additional $25.
Current active students have 24/7 access to unofficial transcript via their APR2 account.
Please contact the Registrar’s Office at (315) 229-5267.