Annual Consumer Information Notification
To: Enrolled and Prospective Students
From: Office of Financial Aid and Office of Institutional Research
HEOA requires consumer information disclosures to improve the information available for both enrolled and prospective students and families. This notification contains links to the St. Lawrence University consumer information.
Should you have any questions regarding the consumer information or if you would like a paper copy of any section, please contact the St. Lawrence University Institutional Research Office at 315-229-5394 or the Financial Office at 315-229-5265.
Consumer Information Disclosure Summary:
1. Accreditation and Licensing
2. Student Financial Aid Information
This link includes how to apply for aid resources, types of financial aid, how eligibility is determined, Federal Loan information including terms, conditions, entrance and exit counseling, campus employment, satisfactory academic progress, penalties for drug law violations, Net Price Calculator, State grants, Student loan code of conduct, and cost of attendance.
3. Withdrawal and Refund Policies
4. Campus Map
5. Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
7. Graduation and Completion Rates
8. Student Accessibility Services
11. Graduate and Professional Education Information
15. Drug-Free Workplace Policy
17. Accessible Facilities and Services
18. Information Technology and Copyright Infringement:
19. Safety and Security including the Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
20. Sexual Misconduct and Nondiscrimination Policy
23. Constitution Day: Recognized on September 17th each year commemorating the September 17, signing of the Constitution. Should September 17 fall on a Saturday, Sunday, or holiday, Constitution Day may be held during the preceding or following week.