St. Lawrence University Language and Cultural Exchange Program
Are you interested in practicing languages and sharing culture? The Language and Cultural Exchange Program can help you practice spoken English, Spanish, French, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Italian, and others. The program can also help you share your culture or help you learn about other countries/cultures. We match members of the SLU community who wish to practice and improve foreign language skills and/or who want to share or learn more about a country and its culture. Open to all SLU students, faculty, and staff.
Fall LCEP applications are due on September 23rd.
- World Languages will match partners based on language and preferences.
- Language teams will meet at least once a week during the semester.
- Celebrate multicultural and multilingualism at SLU!
- Improve foreign language speaking skills
- Meet new friends and explore campus and community activities
- Enhance cultural understanding and appreciation
- Prepare for study abroad. Share study abroad experience upon returning.
- Engage in two-way sharing so mutual benefit is achieved
A huge thank you to the staff in the International Student and Scholar Services at American University, Washington, D.C., for sharing resources and being a consult for this project.
World Map Watercolor (Cool) Prints at AllPosters.com. (n.d.). Retrieved December 18, 2019, from https://www.allposters.com/-sp/World-Map-Watercolor-Cool-Posters_i123604....