LRC - Writing Centers
The LRC is the location for the Spanish, French German French Writing Centers, and a place where students can come work or hang out.
For questions about the centers, appointments & schedule, please email Gisele El Khoury.
Hours of Operation:
- Spanish Writing Center: Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays & Wednesdays from 7 pm to 10 pm.
- French Writing Center: Sundays, Mondays & Tuesdays from 7 pm to 10 pm.
- German Writing Center: Sundays, Tuesdays & Thursdays from 8 pm to 9 pm.
- Use this link to reserve an appointment: https://www.stlawu.edu/wconline
Pick the center you would like to schedule an appointment with;
Scroll down to the white boxes (blue boxes indicate that the center is closed during that time, yellow boxes mean that this spot is already reserved by another student).
Click on the white box that best fits your schedule;
Fill out a short form;
At the time of your appointment, go to the LRC (Carnegie 208) to meet face-to-face with the tutor.
- The appointments are usually 30 minutes.
- You may schedule appointments up to three weeks in advance during the semester.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late for your appointment, your appointment will be automatically canceled.
Spanish Writing Center: Faculty Coordinator: Dr. Marcella Salvi
- Gabriela Ferreyra Barrientos (Director)
- Mauricio Montes Martinez
- Cindy Zetino Lopez
- Anna Wolke
- Valeria Obregon Diaz
French Writing Center: Faculty Coordinator: Dr. Eloise Brezault
- Alessandra Mitrano (Director)
- Aida Gueye
- Eleanor Arnaud
German Writing Center: Faculty Coordinator: Dr. Brook Henkel
- Ben Woelfinger (Director)
Tutoring Session Report: Please complete a separate copy of this form for EACH student you are tutoring.