Radical Self-Care Series
ABOUT SERIES: The Clarkson Chief Inclusion Office and the St. Lawrence University Office for Diversity & Inclusion have collaborated to create a self-care series open to all and focused on the needs and healing of BIPOC students. This semester we will have sessions addressing: finding and caring for your community as a form of self-care, creating generational wealth & financial wellness, unpacking intergenerational trauma, decolonizing health, and self-care through creative expression. This is a bi-weekly virtual series.
You can view recordings of the series by clicking on the links below.
- Radical Self-Care Series: Fostering Self-Care through Community Care with Coy Griffin
- Radical Self-Care Series: Afro Vibes with Afrifitness
- Radical Self-Care Series: Plant-Based Food Revolution with Veggie Mijas
- Radical Self-Care Series: A Home of Peace Within
- Radical Self-Care Series: Decolonizing Mental Health