The LRC is the location for the Spanish, French German French Writing Centers, and a place where students can come work or hang out.
For questions about the centers, appointments & schedule, please email Gisele El Khoury: email@example.com
The Writing Center offers both appointments and walk-in sessions for students. To reserve an appointment click here.
Hours of Operation: The centers are closed for the semester.
- Spanish Writing Centers:
- French Writing Centers:
- German Writing Center: Tuesdays & Thursdays from 8 pm to 9 pm, and Sundays from 7 pm to 8 pm.
- On the day of your appointment, upload your paper to Google Drive. Make sure you upload it to the correct folder (choose the correct centers and the correct tutors).
- The tutor will connect with you using Google Meet. You will receive a link minutes before your meeting.
Spanish Writing Center: Faculty Coordinator: Dr. Steven White
- Eugenia Leon Canseco (Director)
- Mauricio Montes
- Brenda Rubio Estrada
- Carla Martínez-Pérez
- Gabriela Ferreyra Barrientos
French Writing Center: Faculty Coordinator: Dr. Eloise Brezault
- Grace Vensel (Director)
- Aida Gueye
- Achiad Kalman
German Writing Center: Faculty Coordinator: Dr. Brook Henkel
- Stefan Dragicevic (Director)
ESL: Faculty Coordinator: Robin Rhodes-Crowell
Tutoring Session Report: Please complete a separate copy of this form for EACH student you are tutoring.