The stand-alone major (B.A.) serves students who wish to concentrate their efforts in environmental studies. This major is tailored to individual interests, as well as the integrative, interdisciplinary approaches of environmental studies.
Requirements (current students: please refer to this list, not APR, for your planning)
- 1 unit 101. Introduction to Environmental Studies
- 4 units Environmental Science and Policy (ESP) courses
- 1 unit Nature/Society (N/S) course
- 1 unit Natural Science dual-listed elective
- 1 unit Social Science/Humanities dual-listed elective
- 3 units Electives listed as ENVS courses (may include additional ESP courses)
- 11 units Total
Certain restrictions apply to the stand-alone and all combined majors.