The Assessment Committee views its primary charge to help shape and direct where and how assessment takes place, make recommendations about who or what group might take responsibility for the assessment process in various divisions, and consider avenues whereby the assessment results might be broadly shared and subsequently applied to ongoing strategic planning.
Committee membership includes faculty, academic affairs staff and student life staff. The Committee holds bi-weekly meetings during the academic year.
Committee Membership for AY 2018-2019
- Sarah Barber, Associate Dean of the Firt Year and Associate Professor of English
- Jessica Chapman, Associate Professor of Statistics
- Geoff Falen, Director of Career Connections
- Elun Gabriel, Associate Dean for Academic Advising Programs and Associate Professor of History
- Evelyn Jennings (Co-chair), Associate Dean of Faculty and Professor of History
- Christopher Marquart, Assistant Dean of Student Life and Director of Residence Life
- Karl Schonberg (Chair), Vice President of the University and Dean of Academic Affairs and Professor of Government
- Allison Lockwood Rowland, Assistant Professor of Performance and Communication Arts
- Mary Jane Smith, Associate Professor of History and Coordinator of African American Studies
- Christine Zimmerman (Co-chair), Director of Institutional Research