Vehicle Reservation

For your University sponsored travel needs reserve a vehicle or request a driver to take you to your destination; please read below to understand your responsibilities:

Fleet Rental Form (you must be a certified driver)

Airport Trip Fleet Rental

Transportation (provides a driver)

Before you reserve a University vehicle:
1. You must read and agree to the University Vehicle Policy (link to PDF of policy)
2. Understand the process for utilizing the fuel card to refuel the vehicle with regular grade fuel.

3. Driver (as listed on the form) must be a Certified Driver

a.       Review the Approved Drivers List to ensure you are certified to operate University vehicles

b.      Become an approved driver by filling out the Drivers Authorization Form (form must be completed annually) 

All questions should be directed to 229-5602, Facilities Operations.