Financial Aid and Student Loans
This page contains financial aid and student loan-related disclosure information that is required to be made available under the Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA).
- Prospective Students and Families: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-800-355-0863
- Current Students and Families: email@example.com or (315) 229-5581
Cost of Attendance
General Financial Aid Information
- Types of Financial Aid available to students
- Federal Loan Information, Terms, and Conditions
- Criteria for Determining Aid
- Eligibility Requirements and Applying for Aid
- Employment as part of an aid package
- Entrance Counseling
- Exit Counseling
- Satisfactory Academic Progress for continuing to receive financial aid
Student Loan Information Provided By Department of Education
Information about each type of student loans provided by the Department of Education can be found, grouped by loan type, on the Financial Aid loan information page.
St. Lawrence does not use any preferred lenders and thus has no preferred lender lists or arrangements.