The 2020 W-2 Wage and Tax Statements are now available online via the SLU Portal for those who have provided consent to receive electronically. Instructions for accessing the statements are available at:
For employees who have not provided consent to receive electronically, statements were mailed to home addresses.
- If you require additional assistance viewing or printing your W-2 statement from the portal, please contact the IT help desk at 5770.
- If you have questions about your W-2 form please email email@example.com .
To provide consent to receive your W-2 form electronically:
- Log on to the SLU portal with your network ID and password
- Choose “Employee Profile” under Colleague Web Access (top right of screen)
- Select “W-2 Electronic Consent”.(If you already provided consent, the date done will be shown).If you have not, the first option displayed is to provide consent to receive electronically.Select this and “submit”.
Please note that employees trying to access the SLU portal from home computers must first install the VPN: