If you have any questions or concerns, contact the IRB chair, Dr. Cathy Crosby, at email@example.com or (315) 229-5167.
PLEASE NOTE: You must comply with the requirements below for your request for a continuation to be considered.
- All projects approved by the IRB must be reviewed no less than once a year. The letter from the IRB approving your project will specify a date by which you must request continuation of your approval.
- Requests for continuation of approval are reviewed by the full IRB committee at the first meeting of each semester. Requests for continuation of approval must be received for the proposal deadline for that meeting.
- If you and/or any of your collaborators have completed the CITI Training more than 3 years ago, those individuals must complete the refresher courses before submitting your request for continuation. Click here for more information on the CITI training.
- The IRB will grant a request for continuation of approval only twice. After two continuations, the researcher must submit a new IRB proposal, which will be reviewed by the full committee.
- You will be required to login with your SLU network credentials before you can complete the form.