The Multi-Language Major
Requirements for the Multi-Language major:
- Four courses at the 103 level, and above, in one language designated as “the language of concentration.”
- Four courses per language in two other languages. (Students may not choose Swahili as one of the three languages for this major).
If the language is also part of a multi-language major, students are required to take two additional language classes for the minor to be completed.
Requirements for the Multi-Language major (World Cultures & Media track):
- Four courses at 103 level and above in the language of concentration
- Four courses in a secondary language
- Four courses in World Cultures & Media