Native American Studies Courses
255. Environmental Perception and Indigenous Knowledge.
121.. The Natural World.
187. Environment and Society.
253. Race, Class and Environmental Justice.
302. Air Pollution.
303. Land Use Change in the Adirondacks.
329. Adapting to Climate Change.
231. Adirondack Literature.
263. Native American Literature.
102. Introduction to Global Studies II: Race, Culture, Identity.
260. Transnational Migration.
302. Theories of Cultural Studies.
103. Development of the United States, 1607-1877.
229. Introduction to Native American History.
333. The Age of the American Revolution.
352. Playing Indian: Native American Stereotypes in American History and Imagination.
Performance and Communication Arts
322. Native American Oral Traditions.
112 . Inequality.
228 Race and Ethnicity.
330. Ritual Studies.
In conjunction with the Native American Student -Organization, the program sponsors films, guest speakers and social events throughout the academic year.