Non-Matriculation Registration Form

Guidelines for enrolling as a non-matriculated student:

  • This form is required for all non-matriculated students who are registering for graduate coursework.
  • Instructor approval is required.
  • A separate submission is required for each course in which you are registering.
  • Select "Request Service"
  • Carefully read the payment terms.
  • Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
  • For questions, contact the Office of Graduate Programs at ext. 5061 or

Graduate Course Registration Form