Gunnison Memorial Chapel History | St. Lawrence University Chaplain's Office

Gunnison Memorial Chapel History

Gunnison Memorial Chapel

The beautiful Gunnison Memorial Chapel, which was built in 1926, is the scene of voluntary religious services and ceremonial events. Numerous beautiful stained glass windows grace the building, which is the source of a campus tradition: the chiming of its bells every weekday afternoon at 5 o'clock when classes are in session. View photos.