2021-2022 Academic Year Housing Selection
Students selecting housing for the 2021-2022 Academic Year should refer to these dates. Applications will be availble in the Residence Portal on the designated dates.
Multiples Room Draw (includes triples, quads, and suites)
- Multiples Applications Available in Residence Portal – Tuesday, April 13
- Multiples Applications Due – Sunday, April 25
- Multiples Decisions Announced – Friday, May 14
Singles Room Draw (includes singles in Sykes, Dean Eaton, Whitman, Hulett, Jencks, and 62 Park)
- Singles Applications Available in Residence Portal – Tuesday, May 4
- Singles Applications Due – Sunday, May 16
- Singles Decisions Announced - Friday, June 4
Doubles Room Draw (includes doubles in Sykes, Dean Eaton, Kirk Douglas, Whitman, Hulett, Jencks, and 62 Park)
- Doubles Applications Available in Residence Portal – Tuesday, June 8
- Doubles Applications Due – Sunday, June 20
- Doubles Decisions Announced – Friday, July 9
Instead of having a separate application for Lifestyle Floors (e.g., Wellness, Scholars, and Quiet Study), interested students will have the chance to preference those options in the regular room draws.
We will also have a Sophomore Learning Community option available in the room draws for Sophomore students who register for a sophomore seminar. More details on this option will be forthcoming soon.