Unfortunately due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we had to cancel our summer 2020 plans for Legacy Days. We hope to be able to host this event again in the future!
Join the Office of Admissions and Financial Aid and the Office of Laurentian Engagement for an on-campus event that will help our alumni and their student(s) navigate the college admissions process. Gain in-depth knowledge during a packed two days of programming while introducing your high school-aged child, niece, nephew, or grandchild to the charm of St. Lawrence. Programming for this year's event includes:
- Meet your Admissions Counselors.
- Understand the Financial Aid process.
- Learn more about the application process.
- How to succeed in an admissions interview.
- What is new and traditional at St. Lawrence?
- Mock Application Review.
- And More!
Registration for Legacy Days 2020 will open in the spring!