If using a smartphone or other device to get to campus, please use the address: 23 Romoda Drive, Canton, NY 13617.
Address for Admissions: The Admissions and Financial Aid offices are located in Payson Hall, Park Street, Canton. Parking is available across the street from Payson Hall.
Directions from major regional cities:
• Albany: I-87 (Northway) to Exit 23 (Warrensburg)l Rt. 28 to Blue Mountain Lake; Rt. 30 to Tupper Lake; Rt. 3 West to Rt. 56; Rt. 68 to Canton (About 3.5 hours).
• Burlington, Vermont: I-89 north to Exit 17, Route 2; follow signs to Grand Isle Ferry (daily, year-round); upon exiting ferry, Route 314 to I-87 south; I-87 south one exit to Exit 38; Route 374 west to Chateaugay; Route 11 south to Malone; Route 11B to Potsdam; Route 11 to Canton (3 hours).
• I-89 north Swanton; Route 78 to Route 2 to Rouses Point, N.Y.; Route 11 south to Malone; Route 11B to Potsdam; Route 11 to Canton (3 hours).
• Syracuse: I-81 North to Exit 48A; Rt. 781 to Rt. 11; North on Rt. 11 to Canton (About 2 1/2 hours).
• Utica: Rt. 12 North to Lowville; Rt. 26 North to Rt. 11 North; Rt. 11 North to Canton (About 3 hours)
• Boston: I-90 to Albany; to I-87; follow directions from Albany (about 6.5 hours).
• Montreal: Rts 20/401 to Cornwall, Ont.; bridge to USA; West on Rt. 37 to Massena; South on Rt. 56 to Potsdam; South on Rt. 11 to Canton (about 2 hours).
• Ottawa: Rt. 416 South, follow signs for Bridge to USA, turn right onto Route 37 West, follow signs to Rt. 68 East, Rt. 68 merges with Route 11 in Canton, drive about one mile from intersection of Routes 68 and 11 to the University’s Romoda Drive entrance (about 1.5 hours).