Matt Cornwell will host a virtual workshop on the graduate school search process and how to find the best fit for your graduate school experience.
RIT Saunders College of Business offers incredible graduate degrees in business, finance, and entrepreneurialism.
Matt Cornwell, assistant director of student services and outreach, will host a virtual workshop on the graduate school search process and how to find the best fit for your graduate school experience. He will also share information about RIT Saunders School of Business, its application process, and the graduate degrees and advanced certificates that they offer.
Graduate Degrees and Certificate Programs
- MBA in Business Administration
- Executive MBA
- MBA in Accounting
- MS in Accounting and Analytics
- MS in Business Analytics
- MS in Computational Finance
- MS in Entrepreneurship and Innovative Ventures
- MS in Finance
- MS in Global Supply Chain Management
- MS in Hospitality and Tourism
- MS in Human Resources Development
- MS in Service Leadership
- Accounting and Financial Analytics Advanced Certificate
- Organizational Learning Advanced Certificate
- Service Leadership and Innovation Advanced Certificate
- Technology Entrepreneurship Advanced Certificate