In addition to finding us in our offices at the Center for Student Achievement in Madill Hall, where we are always happy to help you, you can find us around campus regularly.
Drop-in Advising Hours
• Every Tuesday, 11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m., Student Center 242 (Monaco Room)
• Every Thursday, 11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m., Augsbury 112 (Margie Strait Conference Room)
• No appointment necessary--just come by!
Visits to student organizations, classes, department meetings
• We are available to speak or run workshops on many topics, including time management, study skills, planning your four-year academic trajectory, strategizing about your co-curricular, summer, and post-graduation plans, and any other subject related to advising
- Our offices also work closely with the student-led Peer Mentor Program, which assists 1st and 2nd-year students as they build positive connections around campus, seek out positive ways to spend their time in college, and explore their passions and interests.
- E-mail us to set up a visit