Hear directly from an alumni panel of St. Lawrence University Global Studies graduates pursuing a variety of Master and PhD programs!
This session will help shed light on the decision-making process related to pursuing further education, help you learn how to best position yourself in the application process, and how to get the most out of further study.
- Rutendo Chabikwa '17 - PhD in Information, Communication and the Social Sciences (University of Oxford); MSc in Women, Peace and Security (London School of Economics and Political Science)
- Hannah Markey '19 - MA Arab Studies (Georgetown University)
- Lukasz Niparko '13 - PhD in Political Science (specialization in Human Rights & Humanitarian Affairs)
- Aune Nuyttens '20 - MA in Human Rights (Lund University)
- Colin Tessier-Kay '13 - Master of International Relations and Economics (Johns Hopkins University SAIS)
When you register to attend this panel discussion on Handshake, you will receive a bio sheet with further information on the panelists in an email prior to the event date. All students are welcome to participate in this virtual session regardless of major. It is also okay if you need to leave the session early for class, please plan to join us as you are able.