Top row, left to right: Sean Burke '16, Anna Dietderich '16, Hunter Koski '14; bottom row, left to right: Marilyn Limon '14, Emery Younger '17.
Interested in exploring a career path related to influencing law and policy?
This panel co-sponsored by the Government and History departments will provide perspectives from alumni working in a variety of ways to make an impact on legislative work. Panelists will not only discuss their time at St. Lawrence, but the career paths they followed since graduating. This information can help you explore career opportunities and determine how to be most competitive on a similar career path.
- Sean Burke '16, Policy Manager, NECEC
- Anna Dietderich '16, Legislative Assistant, U.S. Senator Lisa Murkowski (AK)
- Hunter Koski '14, Legislative Correspondent, U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (FL)
- Marilyn Limon '14, Legislative Director, California State Assembly
- Emery Younger '17, Policy Advisor, Speaker of the Maine House of Representatives