Join the Office of Admissions and Financial Aid and the Office of Laurentian Engagement for an on-campus event that will help our alumni and their student(s) navigate the college admissions process. Gain in-depth knowledge during a packed two days of programming while introducing your high school-aged child, niece, nephew or grandchild to the charm of St. Lawrence. Programming for this year's event includes:
- Meet your Admissions Counselors.
- Understand the Financial Aid process.
- Learn more about the application process.
- How to succeed in an admissions interview.
- What is new and traditional at St. Lawrence?
- Mock Application Review.
- And More!