St. Lawrence University supports 28 off-campus programs in over 20 countries that allow students to enrich their majors, expand their world, gain cross-cultural perspectives and skills, and prepare to be responsible global citizens.
Apply by February 20th, 2017 to study off-campus in Fall 2017. Applications accessible via the individual program pages below.
St. Lawrence Programs
St. Lawrence University operates nine of its own semester/year long off-campus programs. Our programs foster deep cultural immersion, typically through homestays, language study, and course work before, during, and after the off-campus program. These well established and highly regarded programs are closely integrated into our campus curriculum and supported by the faculty.
- Adirondack Semester Progam
- Global Francophone Cultures (Canada, France, Senegal)
- Liberal Arts in New York City
- London FYP
The University has partnered with other carefully selected programs in different regions. Some involve direct enrollment in foreign universities, and others are operated by U.S. colleges/universities or highly respected study abroad program providers.
Students whose academic and area interests lie outside of the opportunities provided by St. Lawrence & St. Lawrence-partner programs may research non-affiliated programs on their own and may submit an application by the St. Lawrence University off-campus study application deadline, after meeting with the Director of Off-Campus Programs. For more information on applying to a non-SLU program, please see the Off-Campus Study Policies & Procedures page)
- Australia (James Cook University)
- Austria (Austro-American Institute)
- Canada (Trent University)
- China (CIEE--East China Normal University, Shanghai)
- China (Xi'an Jiaotong - Liverpool University, Suzhou) PILOT program
- Costa Rica (University of Kansas)
- Czech Republic (CIEE)
- Denmark (DIS)
- India (NYSICCSI)
- Italy (Lorenzo de Medici)
- Italy (University of Georgia)
- Japan (Kansai Gaidai University)
- Jordan (AmidEast)
- Nashville, TN (Fisk University)
- New Zealand (University of Otago)
- Thailand (Chiang Mai University)
- Trinidad (Pacific Lutheran University)
- Washington DC (The Washington Center)
|Program||Spring Semester||Fall Semester|