Student Employment Forms

The following are forms to be used to complete your required documentation to work on campus as a student.

Personnel Action Form (PA Form)

General Application - Please note: you are not actually applying for a specific position by completing this "General Application." This application is meant to be used as a tool when applying for positions on campus. Students may submit the application directly to hiring departments for their use in the application process. Departments may also require students to complete additional information as part of their requirements.

I-9 Form - Fillable (requires Adobe Reader)

I-9 Form - Printable

W-4 Form

Direct Deposit Form (to be submitted to the Business Office, Vilas Hall)

If you have any questions, please contact us:

The Financial Aid Office is located on the second floor of Payson Hall. The office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. Please direct any questions you have to Tommiann Russell, Student Employment Coordinator, at 315-229-5269 or