On this page you will find the information needed to get started with technology at St. Lawrence. For more information about technology go back to the Information for Faculty and Staff Page.
What do I need to know before I arrive?
- How and when can I get my SLU network username and password?
- How do I get my SLU ID number?
- What kind of computer will I have when I start?
- How do I purchase technology with startup funds?
- How do I start using my SLU email?
- How do I use sakai to manage content for my courses?
What do I need to do when I get to campus?
- How do I connect my devices to WiFi?
- How do I get technology training?
- How do I set up my office phone and voicemail?
- How do I print, scan, and copy?
- What backup and storage options do I have?
- How do I send and receive mail?
- How do I access my course rosters?
- How do I connect to SLU network resources from home or on the road?