This article explaines how to transfer folders and emails from MS Outlook to a USB Drive
In order to export your files from MS Outlook to any other location or usb drive you should:
- Click on "Files" in the Toolbar of your MS Outlook and then click "Open & Export" menu option.
- Choose "Import/Export" from the Wizard Window.
- Select "Export to a file" option from the list and click next.
- Now click on "Outlook Data File (.pst)" option and followed up by "Next".
- This will allow you to select the folders that you wish to export.
- Check the "Include Subfolders" folder to inclube sub-folders and click next.
- Click the "Browse" button to select export destination.
- To finalize the process, click on "Finish". You can add password protection to your PST file, otherwise, it will be unprotected.