This article explains how to install Microsoft Endpoint Anti-Virus protection on Mac OSX 10.6-1.10. If you already have McAfee installed, follow step one to remove it before installing Endpoint.
Uninstall McAfee instructions:
1. Click Here to Download McAfee uninstaller.
2. Once the uninstaller has downloaded, open it in the downloads folder by double clicking the .command icon.
3. There will be a prompt to type in the computer password on the Terminal window that will appear.
4. Keep the Terminal window open until the text "McAfee Endpoint Protection for Mac 2.0.0 RTW has been uninstalled Successfully logout" followed by "[Process completed]"
1.Click Here to Download Microsoft Endpoint installer.
2. Once the installer has downloaded, open it in the downloads folder by double clicking the .dmg icon.
3. double click Install icon
4. click Continue in the package content confirmation dialog
5. the installation wizard will guide you through the rest of the installation process
Uninstall Endpoint instructions:
1. double click Uninstall icon from the same folder as the Install icon.
2. click Continue in the dialog window and proceed with the uninstall
3. administrator password may be required
• Mac computer with an Intel processor
• Processor architecture: Intel 32-bit, 64-bit
• Mac OS X: 10.6 - 10.10
• Memory: 512 MB
• Disk space: 100 MB