This article outlines the details and criteria for pre-sorted First Class bulk mailings.
- There are no restrictions on the content of the mailing.
- The mailing list must be verified for move updates within the last 90 days. Office Services can do this before you print the envelopes. Alternatively you may use the ancillary endorsement "Address Service Requested."
- Minimum 500 pieces.
- Must be in zip code order.
- May be sent at a discount if it is in pre-sorted order.
- Additional discounts for printing barcode on the letter.
- Pre-sorted First Class mail can be sent for as low as $0.35 per piece.
- Pre-sorted First Class mail is treated just like regular first class mail. Return and forwarding services are included by default.
- Expected delivery time is 3-5 days.