Faculty, staff and students can print documents to SLU Public Printing copiers via a Web portal at http://publicprinting.stlawu.edu. This is useful for those wanting to print in color or those who may not be able to install the SLU Public Printing drivers on their devices.
- Log in to http://publicprinting.stlawu.edu with your St. Lawrence username and password
- Select Web Print
- Select Submit a Job
- Choose the printer name: SLU_Public_Printing for black and white or SLU_Public_Printing_Color for color
- Select Print Options and Account Selections
- Specify number of copies
- Select Upload Documents
- Select Upload from Computer to choose your document(s)
- Select Upload and Complete
- Use your ID at any public printing location on campus to release your document(s)
All multipage documents printed via the Web Printing interface will be printed two-sided.